Honolulu City Council
City & County of Honolulu Legislative Branch
Revised Ordinances of Honolulu
City & County of Honolulu
City Job Opportunities
City FYI
City’s DocuShare
Subscribe to City Council Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Neighborhood Commission Office
Report a Pothole
Road Repaving Update
Driver License Location Service Lines Cameras
Abandoned Vehicle Report
Report a concern

Abandoned Vehicles 733-2530 Police Information 529-3352
Building Inspector 768-8259 Pothole Hotline 768-7777
Building Permit 768-8220 Honolulu

768-3126 Kapolei

Property Assessment 768-3799
Bus Route/Schedule Info 848-5555 Property Tax Bill/Payment 768-3980
City Council Info Phone: 768-5010

Fax: 768-5011

Recycling 768-3200
Civil Defense Agency (Oahu) 733-4300 Refuse Collection, Green Waste, Bulky Item Pickup 768-3200
Complaint (About City Government) 768-4381 Street Ownership Inquiry 768-8725
Dead Animal Pickup 768-3200


Roosters (Crowing); Hawaiian Humane Society (Multiple Chickens) 911; 356-220
Department of Transportation

(Complaint Hotline/HI Rehab Inquires)

831-6714 or after hours 485-6200 Satellite City Hall (City Square) 768-4500
Dog License 532-7710 Senior Citizen Information 768-7700
ENV Refuse Inspector’s Office (Immediate investigation on illegal dump sites, late pick-ups bulky items, trash issues) 768-5220 Sewer Line Problem

(Backup into house, odor, line or manhole problems, etc.)

Graffiti Hotline

HPD Community Affairs

732-3475 or  911 Sidewalk Sweeps

(DFM’s stored public ordinance hotline)

HandiVan Reservations 456-5555 Street Light Repair

Street Sign Repair



HART Project Hotline 566-2299 Street Use Permits 768-8391
Motor Vehicle Registration 532-4324/5 Towed Vehicle 529-3111
Neighborhood Boards 768-3710 Tree Trimming

(Blocking/Damaging Sidewalk, Plant/Trimmed/Removed, Donated/Relocated)

Narco/ Vice Division

(HPD Officer Loke)

Gambling, Gaming Establishment, Drug & Prostitution




Water Service (Billing) Water Service (Customer Service) 748-5020


Parks (General Information) 768-3003 Water Service (Line Break Emergency) 748-5000
Park Permits 768-3440 Zoning Information 768-8252

State Attorney General’s Office has a Drug Nuisance Abatement Unit that works to address meth houses.  Complaints can be filed anonymously via the internet: http://ag.hawaii.gov/cjd/drug-nuisance-abatement-unit/report-drug-activity-form/ or Email: stopice@hawaii.gov