Honolulu City Council
City & County of Honolulu Legislative Branch
Revised Ordinances of Honolulu
City & County of Honolulu
City Job Opportunities
City FYI
City’s DocuShare
Subscribe to City Council Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Neighborhood Commission Office
Report a Pothole
Road Repaving Update
Driver License Location Service Lines Cameras
Abandoned Vehicle Report
Report a concern


Abandoned Vehicles & Vessels 733-2530 Police Information 529-3352
Building Inspector 768-8259 Pothole Hotline 768-7777
Building Permit 768-8220 Honolulu768-3126 Kapolei Property Assessment 768-3799
Bus Route/Schedule Info 848-5555 or 848-4400 Property Tax Bill/Payment 768-3980
City Council Info Phone: 768-5010Fax: 768-5011 Recycling 768-3200
Civil Defense Agency (Oahu) 733-4300 Refuse Collection, Green Waste, Bulky Item Pickup 768-3401 or 768-3486Honolulu 832-7840Pearl City 455-9644
Complaint (About City Government) 768-4381 Street Ownership Inquiry 768-8725
Dead Animal Pickup Honolulu (7am – 2:30pm) 832-7840Aiea 455-1725 Roosters (Crowing)  911 or Hawaiian Humane Society at 356-2250
Department of Transportation(Complaint Hotline/HI Rehab Inquires) 831-6714 or after hours 485-6200 Satellite City Hall (City Square) 768-4500
Dog License 532-7710 Senior Citizen Information 768-7700
ENV Refuse Inspector’s Office (Immediate investigation on illegal dump sites, late pick-ups bulky items, trash issues) 768-5220 or 768-3203 Sewer Line Problem(Backup into house, odor, line or manhole problems, etc.) 768-7272
Graffiti Hotline; HPD Community Affairs 732-3475 or  911 Stored Property Ordinance Hotline 768-3585
HandiVan Reservations 456-5555 Street Light Repair Street Sign Repair 768-5300768-8324
HART Project Hotline 768-6159 Street Use Permits 768-8391
Motor Vehicle Registration 532-4324/5 Towed Vehicle 529-3111
Neighborhood Boards 768-3710 Tree Trimming(Blocking/Damaging Sidewalk, Plant/Trimmed/Removed, Donated/Relocated) 971-7151
Narco/ Vice Division (HPD Officer Loke)Gambling, Gaming Establishment, Drug & Prostitution 723-3933586-1328 Water Service (Billing)Water Service (Customer Service) 748-5020748-5030
Parks (General Information) 768-3003 Water Service (Line Break Emergency) 748-5000
Park Permits 768-3440 Zoning Information 768-8252

State Attorney General’s Office has a Drug Nuisance Abatement Unit that works to address meth houses.  Complaints can be filed anonymously via the internet: http://ag.hawaii.gov/cjd/drug-nuisance-abatement-unit/report-drug-activity-form/ or Email: stopice@hawaii.gov