Puuhale Road and Mokauea Street (Off Dillingham Boulevard)
Estimated Start: Mid-September 2020 | 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. | Approximately 4-6 Weeks
The Honolulu Authority for Rapid Transportation (HART) and Nan, Inc. would like to notify area residents and businesses of lane and
sidewalk closures on: (1) Puuhale Road, between Dillingham Boulevard and Colburn Street, (2) Mokauea Street, between Dillingham
Boulevard and Kalani Street. These traffic controls are required to safely relocate utilities for the Honolulu Rail Transit Project. For those
living and working close to the work zone, please pardon the inconvenience. You may experience increased traffic and noise levels.
- Lane and sidewalk closures on Puuhale Road (Dillingham Boulevard to Colburn Street)
- Detours will be in place, and on-street parking may be restricted in the work zone during work hours.
- Residential driveways and business access will be maintained in the work zone.
- On-site special duty ocers/aggers will assist pedestrians and commuters as needed.
- For safety, please observe posted speed limits, trac directional signs, and/or special instructions.
- Bus service may be impacted. For up-to-date bus information, visit http://www.TheBus.org or call (808) 848-5555.
- Lane and sidewalk closures on Mokauea Street (Dillingham Boulevard to Kalani Street)
For real time bus arrival information, visit hea.thebus.org.