(Via Ho’okele News)
* 11 a.m.: Opening ceremony featuring U.S. Navy Parachute Team, Leap Frogs
* Noon: Air Combat Command F-22 Demonstration Team
* 1:30 p.m. C-17 Globemaster III Demonstration
* 4 p.m.: U.S. Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron, Blue Angels
* USCG HH-65 Dolphin & Rescue C-130
* USMC RQ-7 Shadow
* A-4 Skyhawk
* 25 ASOS TACPs w/ MRAP & MATV
* 25 ID assetsStryker mobile gun system, Stryker infantry fighting vehicle, Stryker mortar carrier vehicle, Howitzer variants, MRAP, HMMV, UH-60, OH-58, EOD team, Military police APC, Zodiac boat
* Local assets(KC-135, C-17, F-22)
* Aloha 99s Oahu chapter w/ aircraft and Model T
* B-52 Stratofortress
* Vintage SNJ (T-6)
* P-3C Orion
* F-104 Starfighter (PAM)
* USAF Crash, Fire & Rescue Team
* Rescue rig and boat
* Big Island Air Caravan
* Hawaiian Air 1929 Bellanca
* UH-1 Huey
* Hawker Hunter F-58
* Kamaka Air DC-3
* MAG 24 MH-53
* Various civilian general aviation aircraft
* CH-47 Chinook
On Sept. 27-28 from 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., the O’-Malley Gate will be used solely for the Wings Over the Pacific airshow traffic. All base residents should use alternate gates for access. All personnel who utilize O’Malley Gate during the above-mentioned times will be directed to general parking on the flightline. For more information, call base security at 449-1002.
Increased noise advisory
Residents of Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam and the surrounding community can expect increased noise during the following times:
Sept. 25: 4-5:15 p.m.
Sept. 26: 4-5:15 p.m.
Sept. 27: noon to 5:30 p.m.
Sept. 28: noon to 5:30 p.m.
The air show is free and open to the public. No tickets are required for entry. Optional premium seating tickets are available for purchase at wingsoverthepacific.com/tickets.
Discounted tickets for military are available at all Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) ITT offices while supplies last.
* Note: Special parking is not included with ticket purchase. Tickets are non-refundable.
VIP flight line club
The VIP Flight Line Club is a chalet located directly on the flight line with the best views of the flying action. Individual tickets may be purchased for this prime viewing area.
Premium box seats
The premium box seats offer a dedicated numbered seat located directly on the flight line area.
* All carry-in items and persons are subject to search.
* All unattended bags and items will be removed from the premises.
* Cameras may be used to monitor the facility.
* No RV parking allowed.
* Smoking is allowed outside the spectator gates and in the parking lots.
Approved items include:
* Small purses or fanny packs.
* Cameras and/or camcorders with “small” camera bags.
* Diaper bags.
* Baby strollers.
* Small hand-held umbrellas.
* Small lawn chairs or camp chairs (no lounge chairs).
* Wheelchairs, canes, guide/working dogs to assist disabled individuals.
The following restrictions apply:
* No large purses, backpacks or bags of any kind.
* No food or beverages.
* No coolers, loose ice, cans, glass, or alcohol.
* No pets.
* No weapons of any kind
* No tents or awnings.
* No cooking equipment.
* No bicycles, scooters or roller-blades.
* No ladders, large umbrellas or wagons.
To minimize imposition, it is recommended that airshow patrons bring only necessary items on their person and limit the size and contents of carry-in items to those that are essential.
Air show concession stands will offer a variety of food and beverage options for patrons’ enjoyment and convenience.