(Via Ho’okele News)
Tripler Army Medical Center Blood Donor Center has updated its schedule of upcoming blood drives as part of the Armed Services Blood Donor Program (ASBP).
Currently scheduled drives include:
* Today, 7:30 a.m. to noon, Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard, building 2, Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam.
* May 15, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., SEAL (Sea Air Land) Division Team-1 SDVT-1 classrooms.
* May 19, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Club 14, U.S. Coast Guard Sector Honolulu, Sand Island.
* May 20, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., oceanside lobby, Tripler Army Medical Center.
* May 21, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., blood donor center, room 2A207, Tripler Army Medical Center.
* May 22, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Hickam BX, building 1235, Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam.
For more information, call 433-6699 or 433-6148 or email michelle.lele@ amedd.army.mil. Check http://www.militaryblood.dod.mil for the latest information.