Crews put out Mapunapuna container fire

(Via KITV)

Fire crews were called to a blaze at the ABC Warehouse in Mapunapuna early Monday.

Click here to see video from the scene.

It happened just after 4 a.m.

A container on the street went up in flames.  Crews were able to put it out quickly.

An employee at the scene told KITV4 News that people have recently been dropping off bulky items into the container on the street and that may have somehow sparked the fire.

There are plans to move the container off the street to avoid this in the future.

No injuries were reported.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s